• HIGH QUALITY - Made with 100% Polyester, the flag is lightweight and durable. It is wrinkle-resistant and quickly dries, so even during harsh cold or rainy days, you won't have to sacrifice for quality. It is stain resistant, retains its original shape, and the flag can be easily cleaned at home by hand.
• COLOR THAT STAYS - Combination of vibrant and variety of hues that make heads turn! At Globe Flags, we strive to use high-quality, environment-friendly, sustainable, and fade-proof dye that can withstand the test of harsh weather conditions.
• CRAFTSMANSHIP AT ITS FINEST - We put our finest minds to ideate, design, and produce the flag. From design to quality, colors to variety, you will never have to compromise. The flag is measured, cut, designed, dyed, and stitched with high-quality threads, with utmost precision, before it ships to you!
• SPECIFICATIONS -
Size: 60x90 cm / 90X150 cm
Weight: 80g / pcs
• FULFILLS ALL PURPOSES - The flag is perfect for indoor and outdoor usage. Stand out of the crowd and take it to sports competitions, or parades, or gift it to your loved ones. Attract like-minded people when you simply wave the flag at your home to highlight your personality, preferences, interests, and what you take pride in!
• TAKE PRIDE WHEN YOU SHOP WITH US - Globe Flags is passionate about giving choices and power back to the people. With every product we manufacture we make sure that they fulfill the required standards before we ship them to you. We like to do things a bit differently and give back to our community. That is why our team is composed of 80%+ women and people ranging from diverse minority backgrounds. We offer fair and competitive compensation, a healthy work environment, equal accommodations, and more!
Interesting Fact: The Indian National Flag, also popularly known as Tiraṅgā, features a combination of 3 horizontal stripes of equal sizes showcasing Indian Saffron, white, and Indian Green color respectively. In the center lies the 24-spoke wheel which is also known as Ashoka Chakra. This flag was designed by Pingali Venkayya, and the Flag Code of India governs its usage.