Castles, chateaus, and mansions! That is what makes Czech Republic stand out of all the placed in the world. Take your national pride wherever you go when you shop for the Czech Flag at Globe Flags store. Along with other world flags, find this wonderful one that can be adorned indoors or outdoors to add to the beauty of your home.
• TOP-NOTCH QUALITY - Made with 100% Polyester, the flag is lightweight and durable. It is wrinkle-resistant and quickly dries, so even during harsh cold or rainy days, you won't have to sacrifice for quality. The world flags are stain resistant, retain their original shape, and can be easily cleaned at home by hand.
• FADE PROOF COLORS - Combination of vibrant and variety of hues that make heads turn! At Globe Flags, we strive to use high-quality, environment-friendly, sustainable, and fade-proof dye that can withstand the test of harsh weather conditions.
• EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP - We put our finest minds to ideate, design, and produce the online flag shop. From design to quality, colors to variety, you will never have to compromise. The world flags is measured, cut, designed, dyed, and stitched with high-quality threads, with utmost precision, before it ships to you!
• SPECIFICATIONS -
Size: 60x90 cm / 90X150 cm
Weight: 80g / pcs
• MADE FOR ALL OCCASIONS - The flag is perfect for indoor and outdoor usage at our online flag shop. Stand out of the crowd and take it to sports competitions, or parades, or gift it to your loved ones. Attract like-minded people when you simply wave the flag at your home to highlight your personality, preferences, interests, and what you take pride in!
• BE A PROUD SHOPPER WITH US - Globe Flags is passionate about giving choices and power back to the people. With every product we manufacture we make sure that they fulfill the required standards before we ship them to you. We like to do things a bit differently and give back to our community. That is why our team is composed of 80%+ women and people ranging from diverse minority backgrounds. We offer fair and competitive compensation, a healthy work environment, equal accommodations, and more!
Interesting Fact: The field or canvas of the Czech Republic flag features two horizontal bands of white and red color. There is an isosceles triangle on the left hand side, or the hoist side of the Czech Flag. The flag was adopted officially on 1 January 1993 and was designed by Jaroslav Kursa.