Geysers, glaciers, and active volcanoes make a major part of Iceland, and thus it is worldwide observed as a country rich in the natural wonders. Buy your country's Iceland Flag through our online Globe Flags store and let the world discover the beauty and significance of your nation.
• TOP-NOTCH QUALITY - Made with 100% Polyester, the flag is lightweight and durable. It is wrinkle-resistant and quickly dries, so even during harsh cold or rainy days, you won't have to sacrifice for quality. The world flags are stain resistant, retain their original shape, and can be easily cleaned at home by hand.
• FADE PROOF COLORS - Combination of vibrant and variety of hues that make heads turn! At Globe Flags, we strive to use high-quality, environment-friendly, sustainable, and fade-proof dye that can withstand the test of harsh weather conditions.
• EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP - We put our finest minds to ideate, design, and produce the online flag shop. From design to quality, colors to variety, you will never have to compromise. The world flags is measured, cut, designed, dyed, and stitched with high-quality threads, with utmost precision, before it ships to you!
• SPECIFICATIONS -
Size: 60x90 cm / 90X150 cm
Weight: 80g / pcs
• MADE FOR ALL OCCASIONS - The flag is perfect for indoor and outdoor usage at our online flag shop. Stand out of the crowd and take it to sports competitions, or parades, or gift it to your loved ones. Attract like-minded people when you simply wave the flag at your home to highlight your personality, preferences, interests, and what you take pride in!
• BE A PROUD SHOPPER WITH US - Globe Flags is passionate about giving choices and power back to the people. With every product we manufacture we make sure that they fulfill the required standards before we ship them to you. We like to do things a bit differently and give back to our community. That is why our team is composed of 80%+ women and people ranging from diverse minority backgrounds. We offer fair and competitive compensation, a healthy work environment, equal accommodations, and more!
Interesting Fact: Iceland's countries and flags, was adopted in the year 17 June 1944 and its design features a blue field, that has a red cross covered on all 4 sides with white borders. This cross is symbolic to the major religion, i.e., Christianity and the red color defines fire produced through volcanoes. The white shade highlights snow, and the blue shade is used for mountains.