A dream of anyone to visit at least once, Indonesia is a country known for its scenic water bodies and attractive natural beauty that no one wishes to miss out on! Showcase this Indonesian Flag in your indoors or outdoors and boast about being a citizen of such a beautiful place.
• TOP-NOTCH QUALITY - Made with 100% Polyester, the flag is lightweight and durable. It is wrinkle-resistant and quickly dries, so even during harsh cold or rainy days, you won't have to sacrifice for quality. The world flags are stain resistant, retain their original shape, and can be easily cleaned at home by hand.
• FADE PROOF COLORS - Combination of vibrant and variety of hues that make heads turn! At Globe Flags, we strive to use high-quality, environment-friendly, sustainable, and fade-proof dye that can withstand the test of harsh weather conditions.
• EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP - We put our finest minds to ideate, design, and produce the online flag shop. From design to quality, colors to variety, you will never have to compromise. The world flags is measured, cut, designed, dyed, and stitched with high-quality threads, with utmost precision, before it ships to you!
• SPECIFICATIONS -
Size: 60x90 cm / 90X150 cm
Weight: 80g / pcs
• MADE FOR ALL OCCASIONS - The flag is perfect for indoor and outdoor usage at our online flag shop. Stand out of the crowd and take it to sports competitions, or parades, or gift it to your loved ones. Attract like-minded people when you simply wave the flag at your home to highlight your personality, preferences, interests, and what you take pride in!
• BE A PROUD SHOPPER WITH US - Globe Flags is passionate about giving choices and power back to the people. With every product we manufacture we make sure that they fulfill the required standards before we ship them to you. We like to do things a bit differently and give back to our community. That is why our team is composed of 80%+ women and people ranging from diverse minority backgrounds. We offer fair and competitive compensation, a healthy work environment, equal accommodations, and more!
Interesting Fact: The largest nation of Southeast Asia, Indonesia country flag features a bicolor of red and white placed horizontally. It was officially adopted on 17 August 1950. Indonesia is an extremely popular tourist place with eye-catching locations like Raja Ampat, Bali, Borobudur and Prambanan temples, and Komodo dragon island.