South Korea is extremely popular for fashion, beauty, cosmetics, cinema, and not to miss, K-Pop! If you belong here too, get your South Korean Flag and showcase your patriotism and national pride wherever you go. The flag looks great when set up indoors or outdoors for celebrations, sports events, or parades.
• TOP-NOTCH QUALITY - Made with 100% Polyester, the flag is lightweight and durable. It is wrinkle-resistant and quickly dries, so even during harsh cold or rainy days, you won't have to sacrifice for quality. The world flags are stain-resistant, retain their original shape, and can be easily cleaned at home by hand.
• FADE PROOF COLORS - Combination of vibrant and variety of hues that make heads turn! At Globe Flags, we strive to use high-quality, environment-friendly, sustainable, and fade-proof dye that can withstand the test of harsh weather conditions.
• EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP - We put our finest minds to ideate, design, and produce the online flag shop. From design to quality, colors to variety, you will never have to compromise. The world flags is measured, cut, designed, dyed, and stitched with high-quality threads, with utmost precision, before it ships to you!
• SPECIFICATIONS -
Size: 60x90 cm / 90X150 cm
Weight: 80g / pcs
• MADE FOR ALL OCCASIONS - The flag is perfect for indoor and outdoor usage at our online flag shop. Stand out of the crowd and take it to sports competitions, or parades, or gift it to your loved ones. Attract like-minded people when you simply wave the flag at your home to highlight your personality, preferences, interests, and what you take pride in!
• BE A PROUD SHOPPER WITH US - Globe Flags is passionate about giving choices and power back to the people. With every product we manufacture we make sure that they fulfill the required standards before we ship them to you. We like to do things a bit differently and give back to our community. That is why our team is composed of 80%+ women and people ranging from diverse minority backgrounds. We offer fair and competitive compensation, a healthy work environment, equal accommodations, and more!
The South Korean national flag is named Taegukgi / Taegeukgi and was adopted 139 years ago in 1883. Designed by Gojong, the flag is on a plain white canvas with a red and blue taegeuk in the center and it is surrounded by black colored four trigrams. The trigrams represent movement and harmony.