Defining the nation's core values, struggles, and achievements, shop for this Columbian Flag that highlights the heritage of your nation. Dyed in sustainable shades it is great to be displayed in your lawn, garden, or office space. Also take it to celebrations or sports competitions and cheer for your country.
• HIGH QUALITY - Made with 100% Polyester, the flag is lightweight and durable. It is wrinkle-resistant and quickly dries, so even during harsh cold or rainy days, you won't have to sacrifice for quality. It is stain resistant, retains its original shape, and the flag can be easily cleaned at home by hand.
• COLOR THAT STAYS - Combination of vibrant and variety of hues that make heads turn! At Globe Flags, we strive to use high-quality, environment-friendly, sustainable, and fade-proof dye that can withstand the test of harsh weather conditions.
• CRAFTSMANSHIP AT ITS FINEST - We put our finest minds to ideate, design, and produce the flag. From design to quality, colors to variety, you will never have to compromise. The flag is measured, cut, designed, dyed, and stitched with high-quality threads, with utmost precision, before it ships to you!
• SPECIFICATIONS -
Size: 60x90 cm / 90X150 cm
Weight: 80g / pcs
• FULFILLS ALL PURPOSES - The flag is perfect for indoor and outdoor usage. Stand out of the crowd and take it to sports competitions, or parades, or gift it to your loved ones. Attract like-minded people when you simply wave the flag at your home to highlight your personality, preferences, interests, and what you take pride in!
• TAKE PRIDE WHEN YOU SHOP WITH US - Globe Flags is passionate about giving choices and power back to the people. With every product we manufacture we make sure that they fulfill the required standards before we ship them to you. We like to do things a bit differently and give back to our community. That is why our team is composed of 80%+ women and people ranging from diverse minority backgrounds. We offer fair and competitive compensation, a healthy work environment, equal accommodations, and more!
Interesting Fact: The Columbian Flag's colors and design highlight its independence from Spain that the country gained in 1810. The yellow shade takes up the upper half of the flag and a combination of blue and red in the bottom part. The wealth and richness of the Columbian soil is highlighted through yellow. The sky and rivers are indicated through blue, and the red color is symbolic to the blood shed that happened during the fight for independence.