This flag is perfect for anyone who loves their home and Dream SMP Lmanburg Flag. It's made of durable and lightweight Polyester material. It has been carefully crafted and is a great way to show your love for the people of Great Britain. The Dream SMP Lmanburg flag is also great for displaying in your home or office place or for gifting purposes.
• FINEST QUALITY- Made with 100% Polyester, the flag is lightweight and durable. It is wrinkle-resistant and quickly dries, so even during harsh cold or rainy days, you won't have to sacrifice for quality. It is stain resistant, retains its original shape, and the flag can be easily cleaned at home by hand
• COLOR WOULD NOT FADE - Combination of vibrant and variety of hues that make heads turn! At Globe Flags, we strive to use high-quality, environment-friendly, sustainable, and fade-proof dye that can withstand the test of harsh weather conditions.
• CRAFTED GRACEFULLY - We put our finest minds to ideate, design, and produce the flag. From design to quality, colors to variety, you will never have to compromise. The flag is measured, cut, designed, dyed, and stitched with high-quality threads, with utmost precision, before it ships to you!
• SPECIFICATIONS -
Weight: 80g / pcs
• MULTIPURPOSE - The flag is perfect for indoor and outdoor usage. Stand out of the crowd and take it to sports competitions, or parades, or gift it to your loved ones. Attract like-minded people when you simply wave the flag at your home to highlight your personality, preferences, interests, and what you take pride in!
• TAKE PRIDE WHEN YOU SHOP WITH US - Globe Flags is passionate about giving choices and power back to the people. With every product we manufacture we make sure that they fulfill the required standards before we ship them to you. We like to do things a bit differently and give back to our community. That is why our team is composed of 80%+ women and people ranging from diverse minority backgrounds. We offer fair and competitive compensation, a healthy work environment, equal accommodations, and more!
Interesting Fact: The flag was adopted on 4 October 1984. Saint Helena is famous for its limited infrastructure and extensive amount of seabirds, Tristan da Cunha is perhaps best known for its uninhabited wildlife reserves whereas Gough Island is one of the largest islands in the archipelago.