Our New Caledonia Double Stitched Globe Flags is perfect for anyone who is proud to be from New Caledonia. The flag of New Caledonia is composed of three bright colors, with a yellow disk in the center. So shop this flag of New Caledonia from Globe Flag and use it as a gesture to show respect and pride towards your country.
• FINEST QUALITY-Made with 100% Polyester, the flag is lightweight and durable. It is wrinkle-resistant and quickly dries, so even during harsh cold or rainy days, you won't have to sacrifice for quality. It is stain resistant, retains its original shape, and the flag can be easily cleaned at home by hand
• COLOR WOULD NOT FADE -Combination of vibrant and variety of hues that make heads turn! At Globe Flags, we strive to use high-quality, environment-friendly, sustainable, and fade-proof dye that can withstand the test of harsh weather conditions.
• CRAFTED GRACEFULLY -We put our finest minds to ideate, design, and produce the flag. From design to quality, colors to variety, you will never have to compromise. The flag is measured, cut, designed, dyed, and stitched with high-quality threads, with utmost precision, before it ships to you!
• SPECIFICATIONS -
Material: Polyester Size: 60x90 cm / 90X150 cm Weight: 80g / pcs
• MULTIPURPOSE -The flag is perfect for indoor and outdoor usage. Stand out of the crowd and take it to sports competitions, or parades, or gift it to your loved ones. Attract like-minded people when you simply wave the flag at your home to highlight your personality, preferences, interests, and what you take pride in!
• TAKE PRIDE WHEN YOU SHOP WITH US -Globe Flags is passionate about giving choices and power back to the people. With every product we manufacture we make sure that they fulfill the required standards before we ship them to you. We like to do things a bit differently and give back to our community. That is why our team is composed of 80%+ women and people ranging from diverse minority backgrounds. We offer fair and competitive compensation, a healthy work environment, equal accommodations, and more!
Interesting Fact: In the flag of New Caledonia, the blue color symbolizes both the sky and more importantly the ocean surrounding New Caledonia. The red color symbolizes the blood shed by the Kanak in their struggle for independence and unity. The green symbolizes the land itself. The yellow disc is a representation of the sun and the symbol is a kind of arrow that adorns the roofs of Kanak houses. Kanaks are the indigenous Melanesian inhabitants of New Caledonia.